Company: UAB Combi Works
Position: Project manager
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Application deadline: 24.11.2023
About Combi Works:
Combi Works is a dynamic company with two main business areas: Infra and Manufacturing Services.
Infra: We are the market leader and a preferred supplier and distributor of manhole covers, telescopic pipes and related infra components on the Northern European market. We supply products in Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania. We are local and near customers and take pride in helping build sustainable infrastructure.
MS: We specialize in offering a unique Factory as a Service (FaaS) model, managing supply chains, and production through global contract manufacturing partnerships. Our approach is customer-centric, focusing on delivering high-quality products without defects and within expected timelines.
The Project manager needs to work in a multinational team of professionals and be part of our growth story. The work requires mechanical engineering skills supported with a background either from project management, manufacturing, procurement and supply development and quality
Our team of procurement, technical and quality directors support you in growing as a professional.
Manufacturing Services is now looking for a Project manager / engineer.
- Managing customer RFQs, building BOMs and building a comprehension of project manufacturability
- Ensuring fluent communications and forecast to customers and suppliers
- Sourcing the projects within our supplier base
- Solving manufacturing gaps/sourcing issues with suppliers
- Manufacturing cost calculations (after CW training)
- Quotation cost breakdown analysis / comparisons
- Design for Manufacture & Assembly (Tech reviews)
- Customer claim handling & reporting / Supplier root cause analysis & corrective / preventive actions
- Handling daily purchasing and sales operations for projects
- Following supplier KPI’s, like QC and lead-times.
- Contribute to creating and improving company procedures and standards
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Fluent English both written and spoken, other languages like Finnish, Lithuanian, Swedish, Russian are considered as bonus.
- Relevant experience of project management /purchasing / sourcing / supplier development experience for 5+ years
- Supply chain and manufacturing experience within mechanical engineering / industrial / machine building industry
- Understanding engineering drawings and best practices with revision control & change management
- Understanding and experience in working with basic quality standards and management practices (ISO, EN, Six sigma etc.)
- Quality and precision-oriented mindset and willingness to seek new solutions
- Organizational skills and ability to conceptual thinking.
- Open and social mindset
Why Join Combi Works?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with innovative business models.
- Opportunity to grow in the mechanical engineering field
- Opportunity to be part of diverse customer projects.
- Exposure to international business and diverse manufacturing practices.
- A supportive team environment and potential for career growth.
Interested candidates can apply by submitting their resume and a cover letter outlining their experience and suitability for the role.
We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and skilled Project assistant to our team at Combi Works!